17.04.2012

100 quiz!!

Dette indlæg er på engelsk, da jeg genså en gammel youtube video og fik lyst til at svare, men gad ikke lave en video *hehe* så jeg skriver i stedet!!!

Ready?? OKAY!!


Questions:

BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.
• uuhm, well my class did the christmas show when I was 12 and we were singing a danish christmas song, i was soo freaking scared! But then i was on the stage, singing solo, and let me tell you this - I freaking love being on a stage!!

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
• Don't really know, I'm too lazy to get up and close them sometimes haha

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
• Never really been at a plaze that had then, but I really would!!:)

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
• depends on my mood

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
• haha no? Weird..

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
• I do, but I'm really bad at it so they just stay in my bag :i

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
• no i do not do that

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
• I've seen 'I am alive' on animal planet and let me tell you, both are so scary!!! But i guess it would be the bees cause they can't eat my leg ;)

8:Do you have freckles?
• sometime, mwaa..

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
• no i don't cause I'm not a big fan of people taking pictures of me, nooo..

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
• when people do that thing with their hands and other parts so it says those sounds!! You know??

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
• sadly yes cause I'm weird like that

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
• when i was like really really young cause i can honestly not do it now, I just can't

13:What about pooped in the woods?
• ew, no...

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
• haha, yes i do and it is nooot pretty

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
• yeah but eww cause people allways borrow nu pencils.. Ew?

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
• One I think.. Dino..:)

17:What size is your bed?
• The perfect size, duuh?

18:What is your Song of the week?
• Demi Lovato - Catch me

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
• if it looks good on them but it is really their own choose

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
• Hahahahha, that so stupid, ofcourse I do? It's me!!;)

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
• 28 weeks later.. So scary and I hate it and my ex teased me with it.. So bad.. Hit him in the head!

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
• in the ground?

23:What do you drink with dinner?
• lovely cold water, I looove it

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
• I don't eat thoese anymor after i watched 'super size me'.. But ketchup :)

25:What is your favorite food?
• mom's food!! Yuuum... It taste so gooooood!!!

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
• The little mermaid, Ps: I love you, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, and i could go on and on and on...

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
• hahaha.. Dino? She hates it when I do that :)

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
• nooope :)

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
• no freaking way, no guy is getting a naked picture on my on their wall.. No way

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
• that would be a uear ago.. To Amy in the states :)

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
• pfff no :)

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
• Hah, no cause I've never drived a car..

33:Ever ran out of gas?
• again noo :)

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
• I don't really eat sandwiches?:) sorry!! Don't hate me!!

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
• Oranges and some bred with a little butter :)

36:What is your usual bedtime?
• 23.00 but sometimes a bit later cause I sometimes have trouble falling to sleep..

37:Are you lazy?
• maybe a little sometimes, but lets face it, we all are!:)

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
• we don't celebrate it, but we have fastelavn and I was a nurse and an indianprincess :)

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
• I don't remember :o

40:How many languages can you speak?
• Danish, English, German, and then I can sing a little in about 8-10 languages :)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
• Nope! Rather spend my money on other stupid things^^

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
• Lego all the waaaay

43:Are you stubborn?
• No i am not!! Well my family and friends would say yes but i'm really not.. Nope..

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
• David Letterman, he's funny :D

45:Ever watch soap operas?
• yes, sorry but yes

46:Are you afraid of heights?
• yeah i really am and it sucks!! But at the same time i loove rollercoasters!! Weird, i know...

47:Do you sing in the car?
• yes, yes i dooo

48:Do you sing in the shower?
• Only if I'm home alone or if there is music really loud in the house so no one can hear me

49:Do you dance in the car?
• I allways dance and it is baaad.. Well i think it is..

50:Ever used a gun?
• Nope, but it could be kida cool trying

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
• when I was 15 (and a haaalf!)

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
• noo i freaking love them.. The phantom of the opera is so awesome

53:Is Christmas stressful?
• so many people think it is, but i don't.. I love and enjoy christmas<4

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
• i have no idea of what that is :)

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
• i do not like piiiiie, again I'm sorry!

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
• A mermaid! And a doctor that do brainsergery wich i don't know how to spell!

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
• sometimes i do... BUH!

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
• Pretty often

59:Take a vitamin daily?
• i take 5 pills every day :)

60:Wear slippers?
• yeees

61:Wear a bath robe?
• Yeah, I love it

62:What do you wear to bed?
• Something, cause otherwise it would be weird when my sisters sleeps in my bed sometimes

63:First concert?
• Søren og Lotte i think.. Not sure..

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
• wanna go to all of them cause they got things that i want sooo bad!!

65:Nike or Adidas?
• Adidas, got some shoes that have been used for more than 12 years and they're still good!

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
• Hmm, you pick one

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
• Sunflowet seeds!!

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
• No

69:Ever take dance lessons?
• hahaha, my old teacher Claus used some school lessons to teach us how to dance, good times!!

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
• Noo, but something that dosen't keep him away from home for too long all the time, cause he needs time with hos family

71:Can you curl your tongue?
• yea i can

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
• never had them at my school

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
• yes i have!

74:Own any record albums?
• hah yes

75:Own a record player?
• yep yep yep!

76:Regularly burn incense?
• a what??

77:Ever been in love?
• yes.. And i had my heart broken..

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
• Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban and So many others

79:What was the last concert you saw?
• One with some danish singers from Odense; and it was on my birthday and I was on stage :)

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
• Neither, I don't like them

81:Tea or coffee?
• coffee!!!!

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
• sugar i think?

83:Can you swim well?
• oh yes i can

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
• yeah i can, but i haven't done it for a looong time

85:Are you patient?
• depends on what the situation is :D

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
• I don't knoow, wich is weird cause i got most of my wedding planed

87:Ever won a contest?
• well I have never been so lucky... Okay that's a lie cause I have, i've won lots of contest, wich my sister hates cause she only did once or twice and that was were she helped me, so i got the prize hahaha.. But i did buy her chokolate :)

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
• no ouch

89:Which are better black or green olives?
• ew neither..

90:Can you knit or crochet?
• I can knit when i remember how to do it and i think i can crochet too? Maybe??

91:Best room for a fireplace?
• my bedroom, so lovely and to keep my feet warm all year, aaah

92:Do you want to get married?
• yes i do

93:If married, how long have you been married?
• 85 years

94:Who was your HS crush?
• I am never going to tell that to anyone!! Never!

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
• no that's what babies do

96:Do you have kids?
• yes 25 boys

97:Do you want kids?
• i have 25 boys

98:Whats your favorite color?
• blue!! Gotta love blue!!

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
• i allways do and allways will

Ingen kommentarer: